Hi! My sister Alyse and I are going to have a scentsy party! When she came to Missoula we had a party, and it was so much fun. It was a girl's night out with fun products, and yummy treats. Feel free to bring anyone you would like, my parents have a great backyard for kids. Email me if you want directions.
Scentsy Open House
Tuesday, July 8th, 6:30-8:30
Also, Alyse makes beautiful flowers for little girls and women.
Here's a link to her blog with a post about her warmers and flowers.
http://aburt812.blogspot.com/2008/03/scentsy-2008-springsummer-open-house.html
Check Out Scentsy!
www.scentsy.com/alyseb
3 comments:
I love my Scentsy, I just bought 2 of them a few weeks ago at a party!
Hey Beth! Good to hear from you! (Cute blog... it looks like we have similar taste!) Your little girl is so pretty. And you just went to Hawaii! What a life! I hope all is going well for you! It sure seems to be!
Sarah
hey found your blog from your sister alyse. it was so fun to see you at the scentsy party. maddie is soo cute
Post a Comment