Maddie started pre-school a few weeks ago, and she LOVES it! This is a picture of her first day, I'm just slow on posting it. A few friends and I are doing a co-op together where we get together once a week, and one of us teaches. It is great for this year and has been very successful. Maddie's friends are Elena, Kaitlyn, and Ryan and it is her favorite activity of the week. It is also a two-hour break in which I get a lot done. Her other latest thing is to tell me, "I can do it, I'm a big sister now." It's great, except when we are in a hurry. Here are her latest "isms..."
When we were picking letters and matching lower and upper case she said, "I got N...for nose, and I pick it!" (meaning the letter)
I asked if she was ready to take a nap and she sighed and said, "ugh, but that is soo boring!"
1 comment:
And Maddie is SO not boring!! Way to be a good student Maddie!! We love and miss you!
Love Uncle Mike and Aunt Mimi
Post a Comment