Monday, February 16, 2009

Are we there yet?

Betty's due date is this Saturday Feb. 21. The last four nights we have been up late wondering if these are the contractions that are going to break her water and ship this baby boy out. So far no such luck. She is scheduled to be induced at 9:00 am Monday the 23rd but we don't think she will last that long. Now we want your opinion. When do you think baby boy will be born?
See survey ------->

2 comments:

dan and audrey said...

good luck Bethany! I hope everything goes perfectly and he is as healthy as can be. Oh how I love new babies... I already want another one!

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to hear the good news and for beth sake I hope it's sooner rather than later. I know how anxious and excited everyone can get. Ya'll better post a bunch of pictures for all of us Utah people that sadly won't be there to meet him. Best of luck, hope everything goes well. We love you!