Maddie has some really cute little buddies that we get to play with a lot lately. She always has a lot of fun with these cute guys, I think she can boss them around and they just go along with her. We had Seth, Conner, and Claire over the other day and Seth gave Maddie a picture. She was so excited that she planted a great big kiss on his cheek and said “Thank you I love it!” We laughed pretty hard, it was so cute, and then later I told her that we shouldn’t kiss our friends even if we are really excited. The next day we were playing with the boys again, and Maddie gave Seth another great big hug, and an inch or so from his face she said, “Don’t worry I won’t kiss you." She is such a nut!
Maddie, Gage, Conner, Claire and Seth
Maddie and Gage
Maddie’s fashion show
Swimming lessons, doesn’t she look happy? But she did reallly love them.
Preschool graduation and carnival,
Little bug didn’t let me get many pictures, he runs away from me where ever we go and he is fast!
He is such a boy! He throws everything at everything! Especially food, any tips for raising a crazy active boy?
3 comments:
Ah first love! LOL How stinkin' cute is that!
Lovin' Mason with the bat! So cute!
Cute kidos Beth!
Love all the pictures! 4 weeks and counting!!!
Post a Comment