Special Thanks to Michelle Hilton at Perfect Memory Photography for the wonderful pictures of Maddie. If you are interested you can contact her at perfectmemoryphotography@gmail.com.
She is getting so big! I am amazed at these pictures she looks all grown up. I feel like it has been so long since I have seen you. We will have to coordinate a get together sometime!
Those little pictures of maddie are so stinkin cute! How adorable. I love all your stories on your blog. With just eric and I, i'm not sure it's possible to have a bunch of cute stories. Who knows!? Your's is adorable though! We had a lot of fun last night! Thanks!
3 comments:
She is getting so big! I am amazed at these pictures she looks all grown up. I feel like it has been so long since I have seen you. We will have to coordinate a get together sometime!
I loved those pictures! Too cute!
Those little pictures of maddie are so stinkin cute! How adorable. I love all your stories on your blog. With just eric and I, i'm not sure it's possible to have a bunch of cute stories. Who knows!? Your's is adorable though! We had a lot of fun last night! Thanks!
Post a Comment