
We, like so many others, want to share our feelings of losing our beloved President Hinckley. He was such a great example of love, patience, obedience, and a practically perfect example of optismism. I am so grateful for so many wonderful lessons that I have learned from him. Conference won't be the same without him, even though we love Elder Monson, but I am so happy for him and can imagine the joy he has to be with his dear Marjorie. My favorite quote from Stand a Little Taller is "Walk with integrity; in storm and sunshine, be faithful; in richness and in poverty, be faithful; in youth or old age, be faithful. Hold out until the end and God will bless you and crown your days with sweetness, and peace, and love." I cannot think of any other individual, besides our Savior, who has made so many others feel better, try to be better, and do better than our President Hinckley.
No comments:
Post a Comment