Sorry your sick Beth. We had a great time can't wait for summer!
Looks like you will be taking care of my family next week. Don't let Cameron taste the Rocky Mountain Oysters. He may like them.
No Simmons family pictures, huh? I see how it is. Maybe we'll see ya this summer, at least for the wedding then?
Sorry JeFF, we can't post what we don't have. I'm sure you know what it is like trying to get mom to email pictures.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sorry your sick Beth. We had a great time can't wait for summer!
Looks like you will be taking care of my family next week. Don't let Cameron taste the Rocky Mountain Oysters. He may like them.
No Simmons family pictures, huh? I see how it is. Maybe we'll see ya this summer, at least for the wedding then?
Sorry JeFF, we can't post what we don't have. I'm sure you know what it is like trying to get mom to email pictures.
Post a Comment