We needed a night out and decided to test out Missoula's bowling scene. As you can tell, Madelyn really enjoyed bowling. She only hit one bumper and almost got a strike. She celebrated every time we hit any pins and wanted to run across everyone else's lane to show them how well she did. I let her play with me the first game, and then the second game Andy and I had a bet going. Andy, slightly overconfident, did bowl left handed the first four frames, and I still had the automatic bumpers on my name (but I only needed them once). This resulted in Betty's win and Andy being in charge of Sunday dinner.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Professionals in the making...or not!
We needed a night out and decided to test out Missoula's bowling scene. As you can tell, Madelyn really enjoyed bowling. She only hit one bumper and almost got a strike. She celebrated every time we hit any pins and wanted to run across everyone else's lane to show them how well she did. I let her play with me the first game, and then the second game Andy and I had a bet going. Andy, slightly overconfident, did bowl left handed the first four frames, and I still had the automatic bumpers on my name (but I only needed them once). This resulted in Betty's win and Andy being in charge of Sunday dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, very impressive scores, guys. I knew Andy was that good but I had no idea about you Betty. I am in a bowling class this semester so maybe we'll have to have a little competition when you're in town.
LOL!!! That is hilarious and so cute!! Way to go Maddie!
Why would you ever want to move to Montana? Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. It's good to see that you guys are doing so well. Keep in touch.
Let's take the kids bowling when you are here, the little girls will have a blast!
Post a Comment