Maddie looks so cute playing on the beach. Glad you had such a good time.
Ummm...Betty, now don't get mad but this slide show is hard to watch! Since I'm your sister it's up to me to tell you. But I clicked on the View All button and I love the pictures! I'm glad you had a good time, when are you going to Hawaii?
Love the new slideshow, much easier to see! You really could've taken Katie, I wouldn't have minded at all!
The trip looks like a lot of fun! I love the beach. Are you going to be in Utah during the summer?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Maddie looks so cute playing on the beach. Glad you had such a good time.
Ummm...Betty, now don't get mad but this slide show is hard to watch! Since I'm your sister it's up to me to tell you. But I clicked on the View All button and I love the pictures! I'm glad you had a good time, when are you going to Hawaii?
Love the new slideshow, much easier to see! You really could've taken Katie, I wouldn't have minded at all!
The trip looks like a lot of fun! I love the beach. Are you going to be in Utah during the summer?
Post a Comment