Friday, May 23, 2008

Headstrong... me?

ARIEL - Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.

I'm sure everyone agrees with the part about me being slightly naive, but headstrong and fiesty? I think Andy tweaked it a little.

Which princess are you?

Disney Princess Personality Quiz

Thanks to Lisa Simmons for the fun idea.

4 comments:

Alyse Burt said...

Headstrong and Fiesty...hmmm, who took the quiz you or Andy?

The Hadfield Family said...

I am Cinderella and supposed to be patient. Patient? So *not* me! It was fun anyway, though.

~Sarah

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

What a cute quiz. I'm Aurora. Personally I thought I'd be Ariel too, but that quiz makes perfect sense!

Jeph said...

No offense Beth, but I can't tell if you are being serious or sarcastic - either way I think Ariel is a perfect fit! Can't wait to have you guys come visit