Sunday, November 9, 2008

8 Things tagged!

Tagged by Nicole!

8 TV shows I like: Friends, The Office, Malcolm in the Middle, Scrubs, Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, 24, So You Think You Can Dance, and American Idol (and yes, I do know how to count, but I can't seem to cut one out)

8 things I did yesterday: watch Maddie play with my Mom and Dad (who we love and are so grateful they came to see us), went shopping with mom, went to the carousel, went out to lunch, watch Maddie and mom play in the cave (Maddie's closet), watch Maddie tease Dad, watch Iron Man, and listen to Maddie say "Grandma, Grandma, Grandpa, Grandpa" all day long

8 things I'm looking forward to: seeing our new baby boy, watching Maddie hold our new baby boy, watching Andy hold our new baby boy, watching Grandma's and Grandpa's hold our new baby boy, going to Utah for Christmas break, summer break, Andy graduating, and moving back to Utah

8 things I wish for: a healthy baby boy, Maddie's health and safety, Andy's health and safety, as well as the rest of our family, to not worry so much (but other mother's have told me that will never happen), a good healthy pregnancy and birth, happiness for family and friends, and for Missoula to get an Olive Garden, Fazoli's, and Chili's

8 people I tag...Alyse, Kim, Kimmy, Venita, Lisa, Jaylyn, Adrienne, Christine

1 comment:

dan and audrey said...

hey Beth
this is Audrey, I found your blog off your sisters and I've been looking for a while but never comment. well I just thought I would stop blog stalking and say something. Maddie is soo stinkin cute. she seems like she has a lot of personality! come check out our blog sometime..