Maddie did her best to make the Halloween season last as long as possible. She had many parties with preschool, playgroup and friends (each event requiring a different costume) which made Halloween last about a week and a half. But when the chance to do some real trick-or-treating finally came Maddie decided to be a witch.
Maddie loved being a witch for Halloween. She had a blast trick-or-treating around the neighborhood and definitely took advantage of the free candy idea.
____________________________________________________________
Although Betty has been a cute black cat for Halloween in previous years, it was Maddie's idea to have Mommy be the witch's black cat this year. She sure is the cutest pregnant feline I have ever seen.
__________________________________________________________
2 comments:
I'm not sure which is cuter. Flower fairy or witch! Happy belated Halloween!
Yeah! I just read one of your older blogs! Congrats on the baby boy!!! Boys are so much fun! We are so excited for you guys. And you guys look so cute all dressed up! Let us know when you'll be back in Utah so we can get together!
Paul, Lindsay and Kaden
Post a Comment